Monday 15 February 2010

European Journal of Cancer Care Vol 19 No 2 2010

p 144-144
End of life care
M. MCGINN
Abstract
Published Online: 4 Feb 2010

p 243-250
Significant improvement in quality of life of patients with incurable cancer after designation to a palliative homecare team
C. MELIN-JOHANSSON, B. AXELSSON et al
Abstract
Published Online: 17 Aug 2009

p 267-272
A new hospice consulting system for terminal cancer patients in transferring to post-acute care options in Taiwan
P.M.-H. CHANG, Y.-Y.L. LIU, T.-C. CHAO, H.-L. LIN et al
Abstract
Published Online: 26 Aug 2009

Clinical notes
p 273-275
'Where Shall I Find a White Rose . . . ?': an end-of-life narrative
A. JONES
Abstract
Published Online: 16 Aug 2009

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!