Thursday 31 December 2009

International Journal of Palliative Nursing Vol 15 No 11 2009

p. 523
Finding meaning in distress.
Smyth, D.
pp. 524-525
Conducting research in palliative care patients: a burden or an opportunity?.
Preston, N.; Payne, S.; Todd, C.
pp. 526-532
The role of the home-care worker in palliative and end-of-life care in the community setting: a literature review.
Devlin, M.; McIlfatrick, S.
pp. 533-540
Methylnaltrexone: a subcutaneous treatment for opioid-induced constipation in palliative care patients.
Kyle, G.
pp. 541-547
To find inner peace: soft massage as an established and integrated part of palliative care.
Beck, I.; Runeson, I.; Blomqvist, K.
pp. 548-553
Making decisions about care: what it means for hospice inpatients with terminal progressive disease.
Fisher, S.; Colyer, H.
pp. 554-561
Evaluation of the introduction of an advanced care plan into multiple palliative care settings.
Newton, J.; Clark, R.; Ahlquist, P.
pp. 562-565
Supporting cancer patients and their carers: the contribution of art therapy and clinical psychology.
Jones, G.; Browning, M.

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!