Tuesday 10 November 2009

Palliative Medicine Vol 23 No 7 2009

Link to journal online
pp. 577-580
Palliative sedation: welcome guidance on a controversial issue.
Hauser, K.; Walsh, D.
pp. 581-593
European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) recommended framework for the use of sedation in palliative care.
Cherny, N.I.; Radbruch, L.; The Board of the European Association for Palliative Care
pp. 594-600
What do patients with brain metastases from non-small cell lung cancer want from their treatment?.
Dorman, S.; Hayes, J.; Pease, N.
pp. 601-607
Improving training in spiritual care: a qualitative study exploring patient perceptions of professional educational requirements.
Yardley, S.J.; Walshe, C.E.; Parr, A.
pp. 608-615
Physician factors associated with outpatient palliative care referral.
Ahluwalia, S.C.; Fried, T.R.

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!