Wednesday 25 June 2008

Progress in Palliative Care 2008 Vol 16 Part 1

Progress in Palliative Care
Ten top tips for assessing and treating wounds
Laverty , D
Page: 3-4

The management of neuropathic pain in cancer
Searle , R . D . ; Bennett , M . I .
Page: 7-14

Pharmacological management of breathlessness in advanced disease
Abernethy , A . P . ; Uronis , H . E . ; Wheeler , J . L . ; Currow , D . C .
Page: 15-20

Management of xerostomia and salivary hypofunction
Hegarty , A . M . ; Hodgson , T . A .
Page: 21-30

Cough in palliative care

Fathi , H . ; Morice , A . H .
Page: 31-38

The management of family conflict in palliative care
Lichtenthal , W . G ; Kissane , D . W .
Page: 39-46

The management of anxiety in advanced disease

Lloyd - Williams , M ; Hughes , J . G .
Page: 47-50

Palliative sedation for the relief of refractory physical symptoms
Cherny , N . I
Page: 51-62

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!