Friday 23 May 2008

Flu Pandemic Planning: Advice for Hospices

Flu Pandemic Planning: Advice for Hospices
Hospice support charity Help the Hospices has published useful guidance on procedures to follow in the event of a flu pandemic. The booklet includes information on levels of alert, a planning checklist and directions to useful resources.
Flu Pandemic Planning: Advice for Hospices is now available to download from the NHS Networks Pandemic Flu page
Flu Pandemic Planning: Advice for Hospices (PDF, 669KB)
Help the Hospices
NHS Networks Pandemic Flu page

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!